Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Breaking Up

Castlehikes.wordpress.com

Since I last posted here I've only done my laundry once, but still, I know it has been a long time.  I haven't posted here, not because I had stopped blogging or because I had fallen behind (indeed, I'm rather pleased with myself for how up to date I've stayed), but because I've decided to switch what site hosts my blog.  Blogger is not very moble app friendly and I am tired of its limitations. I was tired of them last year on the PCT but over the winter I forgot about its short comings.

While in Silverthorne I set up a blog at Wordpress. I spent the next few towns getting to know the Wordpress app and figuring out its oddities--it has many, but it does what I'm looking for in a blogging app.

So, to get the next 60 or so days of hiking, change your bookmarks and update your blogrolls to: castlehikes.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment